Montag, 18. August 2014

So far, so good! Attention: A picture spam is coming!

What I can say so far: I survived the flight. Somehow I managed to end up in row 12 instead of 11 dus the stewardess forogt me while the catering was on. She was checking their list of "Smart-price-bookers" and I didn't got a drink nor a sandwich so I was like "Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, but my price had it included..." and that was the moment I realized I was sitting wrong. Well, I still had a bottle of water and a snickers so I didn't mind. What I mind is that that little guy, who was sitting on my seat then, he changed his seat next to the hallway to my window seat as it was empty, got my drink and he didn't say a thing. Helloooooooo? I payed for it you fucking asshole.

Plus, Germanwings should teach their employees a bit better. A bit more motivation and not forgetting any guests while service time!











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen