Montag, 8. September 2014

+++ And then, all of a sudden, you met the king of the Netherlands +++

8th of September, Monday morning. Claire, a spain Au-Pair and me were bringing the kiddies to school. The parents wait outside until the doors open at 08:30 am and until the child is in. And then, the king of the Netherlands, Willem-Alexander, was standing infront of us. He brought his 3 kiddies to school. Oh my fucking gosh! Yes, I find it amazing and unbelievable!!! Not even a month here and I saw the king of the Netherlands. Like, which dutch human can say he met the prins (the king) ?! Well, probably the parents of the kids which go to the same school than my kiddies do but woooow! I feel honoured!

I didn't know that this was the king as I am not into that stuff and yeah. Until Claire told me and I was like "WTF? Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" ... The thing is, last monday, after the holydays ended, my hostdad and me brought the kiddies to school together and the king was also there but my hostdad didn't want to tell me because there were soooo many people so I actually met him twice. Yeah!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen