Freitag, 28. November 2014

One day they hate you...

One day your kids hate you and on the same day they love you.
This week I once said to the little girl she had to wake up 2 minutes earlier than usual because we are always, A L W A Y S, too late in the morning so I thought, 2 minutes wouldn't harm so I said get up and get dressed and then she began to start her drama show with crying and smashing the door and screaming like hell. And that only because I asked her to get up 2 minutes earlier. Yes. I asked a lot. I always do.

Well, because of that show she wasn't dressed in the normal time and breakfast was also later. And so we were late for school. Finally, after 3 months of being here, we have been too late in school. I actually wondered why this never happened earlier as we are always late.

Actually, at this day we were too late everywhere we went. Jazzballett, hockey, everywhere. Sucked a bit but well, that was the "Too Late"-Day.

That evening the parents came home late so I ate with the kids and then the girl and me chilled on the sofa and she was cuddling a bit on or / and with me and then she suddenly said "Kathi, je bent het liefst Au-Pair" (= Kathi, you are the loveliest Au-Pair). Yes. One day they hate you and on the same day they love you.

I feel like I'm doing my job quite well. Well, I know that but that gave me the special "Yessss!".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen