Sonntag, 11. Januar 2015

LightFestival in Amsterdam

Yesterday we went to the Amsterdam Lightfestival! After I missed it last year 2013/2014, I didn't want to miss it this year 2014/2015 so we thought a windy Saturday might be the best day to go there.
I liked it but it's nothing special for me. It looked pretty cool but not something you have to see.
Also, it's pretty cool if you forget your memory card for your DSLR and then, after I bought a new one (well, I needed a new one anyway), you see that the battery is empty. Wohooo! I was so well prepared!

So all pictures you see here are taken with my crappy mobile phone.

Sunset in Amsterdam!



Circle of Life. This one was pretty cool!










The Lighthouse


The night guardes

Amsterdam stays beautiful!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen