Dienstag, 28. April 2015

Volendam!

I was free last Friday (SURPRISE, SURPRISE ! ) and as all other girls I love to spend time with had to work I decided to use my dayticket for the train with which I can travel through the whole Netherlands for a day and go somewhere on my own. I like travelling on my own. I don't need to wait for someone anf can go wherever I want to. I didn't know exactly where I wanted to go but I entered the train to Amsterdam where I thought about where I could go to while being in that train.

My first destination was Volendam. Volendam (which belongs to the province Edam-Volendam, yes, where the cheese Edammer comes from) is a cute, small fishing village 30 minutes by bus from Amsterdam. Also, Volendam lays at the IJsselmeer, so a pretty nice place to go. Especially the harbour area with the IJsselmeer is amazing to see.

TRAVEL TIME!






The harbour.


Beautiful!




The IJsselmeer! :)






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen